The first thing that is bound to make the pet owner to register it in the unified public register of animals and annually re-register it. The service itself is free, but you will have to pay the cost of the certificate and a special badge, which will bear the identification number of the pet. To make animal is not incapacitated people and minors without parental consent.
But to get a pet in a communal apartment it is possible only with the written consent of neighbors. To contain the pet in a common area cannot. But this rule does not apply ferrets, small rodents (squirrels, fancy rats, Guinea pigs, decorative mice, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, chipmunks, decorative rabbits), hedgehogs, birds, small non-poisonous amphibians (frogs, newts, frog), aquarium fish and mollusks.
The owner is obliged not only to register the animal, but obespecheniia necessary care, including medical. And thus take into account the interests of other people living in the apartment, and neighbors (we are talking about keeping the noise levels, security, cleaning of communal areas for a pet). It is prohibited to contain more than two adults in the apartments of high-rise buildings. The exception again are small rodents, hedgehogs, birds, amphibians and fish. Them, unlike the larger friends of the person can not register in a special registry. Continue reading
offers next services:
– dog training in Rostov-on-don and region;
– training and raising a puppy (for puppies 4 months);
growing and training a puppy from 4 months of living in our center ; – training and correction of unwanted dog behavior; training a dog;
– advanced course of training for protective service: dog-bodyguard, security guard of private property;
– training and preparation of dogs of breed a German shepherd and a Rottweiler to kerung;
– training and training of dogs of any breeds and their presentation at the exhibition (handling);
– the training of the dog in presence of owner on desplomado of the city;
– the training of the dog without the owner with the dog stay in the Center;
– NEW training of dogs on the program “Daily Board”; Continue reading