Monthly Archives: January 2012
Are you in search of professional care for your pet, with an individual approach, because you don’t like the classical concept of the big hotels for animals? In this case, you have come to the right place. If you are going on vacation or planning to go away for a weekend somewhere where you can’t take your beloved pet, it is better entrust your pet to a professional firm to care for Pets Petland.
Small family hotel for Pets located in a quiet area of Prague, a few minutes walk from the famous historical monument vyšehrad and offers a full service pet sitting. Dogs care. cats. rodents, rabbits, birds. reptiles and exotic animals. If you are concerned about the negative reaction your pet in a foreign environment, are also available at your home. with daily visits for the duration of your absence. There may also be dog walking or caring for horses and other Pets.
In the process of care for your pet we will make some Photos and send them to You in the form of MMS. In addition to pet sitting, we also offer many additional services, such as: bathing, brushing teeth, claws and pet hair. And now a new service – gifts for Pets . Continue reading
offers next services:
– dog training in Rostov-on-don and region;
– training and raising a puppy (for puppies 4 months);
growing and training a puppy from 4 months of living in our center ; – training and correction of unwanted dog behavior; training a dog;
– advanced course of training for protective service: dog-bodyguard, security guard of private property;
– training and preparation of dogs of breed a German shepherd and a Rottweiler to kerung;
– training and training of dogs of any breeds and their presentation at the exhibition (handling);
– the training of the dog in presence of owner on desplomado of the city;
– the training of the dog without the owner with the dog stay in the Center;
– NEW training of dogs on the program “Daily Board”; Continue reading
Everyone’s favorite collie, Alabai, shepherd – all these Pets can be seen daily in residential neighborhoods, but because we have come to the opinion that they are perfect for life in the confined space of a city apartment. But initially, these reliable friends of man have served to keep the rural settlements from wild animals and strangers who happen to find themselves in distant lands. These breeds are genetically tuned for life under the open sky, but man for some reason decided otherwise.
This category is absolutely not intended for confined space animals include huskies, malmute and other Northern breeds. They are born to live in the North and excessive heat of the apartments only shortens their already difficult lives.
That only is constantly drop them (especially in summer) wool! You will collect it throughout the apartment, your belongings and even in the kitchen it will become something of a daily seasoning to any food.
Greyhounds, Maremma and others like them need regular long walks. Continue reading